User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Lounge, The Re: School

    School always comes too fast. And these are my last few days of freedom seeing as the rest of summer, I'll either be considering ways to kill myself at band ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The Dark Knight

    I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!! I went to see it in IMAX earlier tonight! It was AWESOME!!! It was by far the best movie I've ever seen!!! If Heath Ledger hadn't ...

    Jul 31, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Viva la vida

    Random facts about me: 1) I've written 3 novels in my lifetime. 2) I'm obsessed with the TV shows Bones and House. :D 3) I'm a fraternal twin. 4) I ...

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Forgotten-Chapter 2

    Here's Chapter Two of my story: Forgotten. --------------------------------------- Chapter 2 Warily, I sat down next to Will, painfully clutching my shoulder. All my muscles were tense as the man that

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    I'm just starting Twilight by...umm...I forget who it's by... But this group of people basically forced me to start it... So far, so good.

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Okay. Time to ask a stupid question or two

    umm...I have no clue...What all's in the pile? What sort of thing are you looking for?

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: wolf hunt

    I'm not sure why, but this just didn't pop out to me. :? It had several areas that were sort of...awkward in wording, etc. And for such a short piece, ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Fancy Yumi

    I have no clue what the show your talking about is. I've never watched it, but I think I might've heard of it before. Anyway, this was really good. The ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: A Writer's Schizophrenia 4/16/09

    Wow, that's great to hear. I'm happy for you! Congrats on finishing!!! Good luck with the editing!!!

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: being your character

    wow...the other week I tried to go nonstop as my character, Zeria. Mainly because she's the narrator, so I sort of have to get the feel for being (writing as) ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: random question

    Well, I sort of cheat in this area. I write the character discriptions in the story and then have people draw them for me. And if I don't like the ...

    Jul 26, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Cammie's Asylum

    Like lyrical sunshine said, mothers never understand unless they're writers themselves... Mine is not. Obviously. She hates it when I'm on the computer typing for more than an hour. I ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I Kissed a Girl

    When I read the title of this, I immediately thought of the song "I Kissed a Girl" by Katy Perry. It was number one on iTunes for a while. Anyway, ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • Research Re: An ascension scene

    Sorry this is so last minute, but I just realized that I could ask around here. Okay, so at my church, we're in the middle of a bible school called ...

    Jul 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: New personnel!

    Hey, welcome to YWS, Alice! The forums may seem confusing when you're new, but after a couple days it's simple to get around easily. If you need any help or ...

    Jul 23, 2008


To be a master of metaphor is the greatest thing by far. It is the one thing that cannot be learnt from others, and it is also a sign of genius.
— Aristotle, Poetics