-
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
umm...well...how wud u pronounce that?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
no. haha. the third letter's "C".
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
nope. it's seven letters long.
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
haha. no. but my twin brother's name is Joseph.
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
nope....it's J-O-...and that's as far as I'll go. 5 more letters...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
Umm...it's not necessarily original...or easy to guess...I know 3 other people with my name...that's could be hard if you've never heard it before... :D
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
SCORE!!! umm...no...but I had a character in the book I wrote named Jasmine...does that count for something? haha. it has the same number of letters, though...
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
My name starts with a "J"... umm...Sophie???
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
umm...umm...Sophie? Stephanie? Just throwin' the one's that Stella guessed out there... hmm...Stella?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
sandra? that's not bouncy, is it? no offense if that's your name... sonia?
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: Guess the name of the user above you!
okay...wow...I'm terrible at these things...umm... Curlyqpride...uh...Savannah? I don't know how to spell it...wait...yeah...that's a name, right? yeah. I know someone with that name... am I right???
Aug 5, 2008 -
Re: How long is/was your longest story?
I'm not sure how many words it was, because my longest story was all handwritten. It was 329 pages, though, and I wrote it in 4th grade. It was terrible ...
Aug 2, 2008 -
Re: Small American Towns
Oh, wow! Do I know about small towns! Alright, so there are a bunch of places I could name, but here's one: Strasburg, Pennsylvania. It snows there. Just the normal ...
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Let's break the record!
Nice, your in the same time zone that I am! I'll definately be there! *runs to go tell everyone*
Aug 1, 2008 -
Re: Forgotten-Chapter 2
Well, M.J., they were in a house. I thought I made that pretty clear, but, hey, that's your opinion. And about the next chapter, that's up to Mark and Gabe ...
Jul 31, 2008
