-
Re: What's Your Favorite Summer Olympics Sport?
I'd have to say "other." I'm all for soccer!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for using too many -ations!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning me for something I was already banned for!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Hello
Well, umm... This wasn't one of your best pieces. The flow was a bit off, and it seemed a tad cliche to me. I understood that you were coming from ...
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning me for having perseverance!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Viva la vida
I can't wait for the new season of Bones!!!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning someone for being sorry!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning me for banning you for banning me for banning someone for being sorry!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning me for banning someone for being sorry!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being sorry!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being cocky!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning someone that lives in art!
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: hey there, partner!
Hey, nice avvie. My name's Jocelyn. :D umm....that's about all there is to say about myself... haha.
Aug 11, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for single banning me for double banning!!!
Aug 10, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for quoting William Dunbar! AND Banned for quoting some guy I don't know!
Aug 10, 2008
