-
Re: Help me!
You can check the FAQ section under Rules and Guides to find out how many posts, power.
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Just like that new car smell... without the car =D
Who doesn't like House? Raise your hands you unAmerican fiends! Yeah. No hands. Didn't think so. haha. Alright. So, hey, my name's Jocelyn, I'd be happy to help you in ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: I'm New and SHY!
Hey! Welcome to YWS! :D I love your name, by the way. Very...mysterious...ish. 8) What kind of genre do you write? I'm personally in the middle of a novel of ...
Sep 1, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being happy-go-lucky!
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for hatin' on the School For Magical Creatures.
Aug 30, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I didn't epic fail.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I don't want to think enough to reply to that. I'm out of school for four days. I don't want to think!
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for having a problem with someone having a problem with correcting.
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I said so!
Aug 29, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for being mean.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned because I'm saying "Psshhh. I think not!"
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for only having 110 reviews.
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for saying I messed up! (only I can do that.)
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for banning the person I was banning and for messing me up!
Aug 28, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]
Banned for joining on February first!
Aug 28, 2008
