User avatar

gamechanger10

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I can't figure out what the people in your avvie are doing...?

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because that was funny.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Please Don't Run

    I just wrote this a few minutes ago. :D Please don’t run. You won’t be late. Love’s too strong, To kill and hate. Why the rush? Please don’t hurry. Life’s ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I don't hate Germans, or even Germany. Just the teacher. Ew (again).

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned because I have German this semester. Ew.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for...for...mnyeh.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being in the same country as me!

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being a monkey!

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: How'd You Find YWS?

    Umm...I just joined in you'd think I'd remember. Oh, yeah! I think I Googled something like how to write a death scene or something. And one of the links led ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Gun Laws

    Okay, so I am personally against the current ability to acquire and use a weapon so easily. Getting a license is a simple a quick procedure. No backgroud checks, or ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A gift from hell

    The punctuation has pretty much been taken care of (though that's no where near my strongest area anyway). Anyhow, this was a good piece. It had a nice flow and ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for being the official animal-fruit farmer of YWS.

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for confidential reasons that cannot be made known to the public.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Well...banned for posting a minute after me.

    Sep 2, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    EDIT: Banned for banning the person I was banning.

    Sep 2, 2008


We're just all nosy little busybodies.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi