User avatar

gabriella

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eliza and Morgan (2)

    So.....from where we left off..... It's still not finished in any way, but hey! it progress! -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jun 23, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kitties and Coloring Books

    It's so nice to see a happy little story every once in a while! :D This story was very well written, too! It got a little boring in the middle ...

    Jun 23, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Eliza and Morgan

    This is only the beginning! Please tell me what you think so I know whether I should continue on with this story! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jun 21, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Unloved

    Hello there! So I love your idea. With some much vampire vs. werewolf stuff going around, it's nice to see one where a person can be a mix. The way ...

    Jun 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Revolution Of The Gifted

    All I can say is....i want more! The story had a great plot and It kept me reading. There were a few editing mistakes and just somethings I remember is ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Sure you can call me Gabby! I completely agree with you on the real person issue. That's why I'm trying to make Amalee a bit bitter about her own little ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    Thank you for the advice! I was thinking the same things you said. I need to work on my vocabulary a little. lol But I will for sure take your ...

    Jun 12, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Thanks guys for the advice! I'll for sure take it in to account!

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1

    "This is the way it is, Arabelle. Get used to it because you can't change it," I said guiltily. It always made me feel so awful to upset my little ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: The Unknown Game-1

    I love love love love your idea here. I think there needs to be more detail, though. Do you think you could explain the game just a little bit more? ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: There is a Difference - Prologue

    Its all as fake as the city we live in. The humble upbringings and slow rise to fame. A lie. No one has to work hard to get to where ...

    Jun 10, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter One

    You definitely have me hooked! The Idea is great and I like how I already have a pretty good Idea of what going on within that short time. There's nothing ...

    Jun 9, 2010


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie