User avatar

gabriella

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Whoa. This story was captivating from beginning to end. There are no adjectives descriptive enough to explain how amazing this story is. So good. -gabbs

    Sep 19, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Hard to Handle Part 1

    Hey there! So I really really love this story a ton! There are a few grammatical errors, though. For one, I think you were trying to say wiped, not whipped. ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Other Re: Removed

    This story is.....perfect. I can't find anything to review! Your descriptions are amazing and I felt like I was looking at a picture. I think this story needs to be ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Regret Letters (Part Three)

    WHAT YOU MISSED "...With that the little girl gave me a quick smile, revealing a missing tooth, and flew away. I stood up on my ledge and pushed myself into ...

    Aug 12, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: Outsmarted - Prologue

    This prologue has me interested! I do feel, however, that you need to give a little more emotion. Shouldn't I feel sorry for the victim? Or maybe triumphant for the ...

    Aug 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: That's Him

    That smile Teasing Laughing Looking at each other Wondering And knowing Awkward moments Hugs Jokes Thoughts Deep conversations That’s him. Those blue eyes. Enchant Charm Haunt Me That’s him He ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blue Eyed Boy

    I'm more of a story teller kind of person, rather than a poet, but I had a few poems taking space on my computer desktop. I thought I might throw ...

    Aug 5, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Jewish Princess (Title Tenative)

    hey there! There is just something about a dialogue that is always intriguing. I think if you would have written this in any other form it would have been less ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Regret Letters (Part Two)

    Here's a little piece of what you missed.... My mind told the unfeeling body to move forward, and it did, but I couldn't feel the dewy grass under my feet. ...

    Jul 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Regret Letters (formally know as Eliza and Morgan)

    Thank you all for your reviews! Then next installment is coming very very very soon. After that, I'm putting the two together to make the final story. I'll be sure ...

    Jul 15, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letters (Part One)

    Hello there! So....uuhmm....I am pretty sure that Rosalie said basically all there is to say. haha The story was an adorable read. I love these kinds of stories that make ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Letting Go

    Hello there! So for starters, I like the fact that I don't know what went on before hand. It gives the seen a little mystery which can be very good. ...

    Jul 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Regret Letters (formally know as Eliza and Morgan)

    "Morgan," I yelled over the blasting punk rock,"you are going to get us killed if you drive any faster!" Brown strands of hair were whipping at my face. With the ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Beauty and the Boy

    Hey there! So I am pretty much a sucker for these kinds of stories! I love your idea! The characters are good and the end is cute. BUT! i think ...

    Jul 1, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: 'The Gifts' Series - Book 1: Knowledge

    it's by the post office off of cedar bluff. just an fyi :) haha

    Jun 28, 2010


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream