User avatar

fusion_7

  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living" So thought Eragon as he stepped over a twisted and hacked Urgal, listening to the keening of women who ...

    Jul 22, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Chronicles of Narnia

    I really liked them as a small child, but rereading them they're really good. What did people think in terms of religious metaphor compared to Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials? ...

    Jul 21, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles

    I love these books - the whole universe is just so good

    Jul 21, 2007


I tell the neophyte: Write a million words–the absolute best you can write, then throw it all away and bravely turn your back on what you have written. At that point, you’re ready to begin.
— David Eddings