-
Re: Conquering Boredom
Satire for the win! Good, and the wonderful non-sequitur of the monkey leaves everything open for, well, anything.
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Just a poem
Thanks Clau I did know how to spell blew, I just remembered a figure of speech here in England as in "he blued all the money on beer and wenches" ...
Jul 23, 2007 -
Re: Just a poem
Staring up at her window, Every night from the gutter ; All the meals endured Where I blushed, barely muttered In answer to queries of work, health and station - ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Healing
"this is my will so mote it be" - doesn't mote mean a floating speck of dust? I didn't really get this line :) Otherwise it's meant to be a ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: alternative history OR how the wooden horse never came to be
I love this. It's so economical and yet so funny. Not much to crit, then.
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: The Internet...
I read a statistic once that said 10% of the internet is porn. Yeah, I agree with you though. Most of the stuff is just common sense.
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever
"The songs of the dead are the lamentations of the living" So thought Eragon as he stepped over a twisted and hacked Urgal, listening to the keening of women who ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Untitled
"Mr Pailey looked upon his surroundings in a very curious manner" - this means the way he looked around was curious, not that he looked around curiously. I would revise ...
Jul 22, 2007 -
Re: Chronicles of Narnia
I really liked them as a small child, but rereading them they're really good. What did people think in terms of religious metaphor compared to Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials? ...
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Any1 ever heard of The Edge Cornicles
I love these books - the whole universe is just so good
Jul 21, 2007 -
Re: Welcome New Members!
I'm new too (and if you spotted that that coulda been a pokemon typo, you're clearly a child of the 90's) Oh, and im living in georgia. I write stuff ...
Jul 21, 2007
