User avatar

funkyreg101

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi

    HI!!!!! I'm REGAN I'm pretty awesome... Yah know... So I'm kinda new here tooooo I have a few stories posted so far! But since I'm new, I have no good ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Saving Lilly~ New Chapter Four

    Dear reader, My name will stay unknown to you. I will trust you are a good enough citizen to save a stranger. I am trapped on the top floor of ...

    Jun 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter One

    A lonesome balloon floated down steadily in the dark of night, its bright yellow exterior glowing against the dreary town. The owner of the balloon was high above, watching it ...

    Jun 9, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: A last dance in darkness

    I agree with evveryone else, the prologue was awesome, but the rest kind of lacked.

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lily~Chapter Two

    Day thirty two, thought Lilly-Lynne as she marked a line on the wall. Thirty-two days she’d been in the tower, thirty-two days of watching her town get destroyed. The once ...

    Jun 5, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly-Beginning redone

    Hi everyone! Thanks for all the comments, the next "chapter" will explain everything from Lilly-Lynne's point of veiw. My chapters will switch between Lilly and Jasper. As far as Silentpages, ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly-Beginning redone

    I've posted this before, but I'm going to repost it with everything corrected :) A lonesome balloon floated down steadily in the dark of night. Its bright yellow exterior glowing ...

    Jun 4, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    I did realize a few minutes after I posted this that it seems a little sketchy and doesn't really explain much, or go into detail. Thats because if I did, ...

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    Jun 3, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Silence *Rated 12 for violence*

    Before I begin, I would like to state that in this story a daggel is a small dagger-like weapon. It consist of about a five inch long piece of bamboo ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sore Lips

    Oh my lantah! Was not expecting to cry when I started to read this! Well, I guess that means it was a good piece, enough said!

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: No name, just a peice I wrote out of boredom.

    I slipped his shirt of effortlessly while I sat on his lap facing him. It was tossed to the floor carelessly. I ran my hand down his hard abs, which ...

    Jan 18, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key Chapter 2

    Hey, It's Regan again! I have to warn you know, you might want to work on your commas more! Don't take it personal!!! I would like to thank for the ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Golden Key

    This is a story about a few things, I couldn't quite choose a genre so I decided to go with the one that it was mostly made up of. Kick ...

    Jan 7, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Unlovables

    My adrenaline spiked and heart beat fast. It was almost time. My palms were sweating as I fiddled my thumbs. I twirled my hair until Kara looked at me. “Calm ...

    Jan 7, 2010


Everything I’ve ever let go of has claw marks on it.
— David Foster Wallace