User avatar

funkyreg101

  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: The Diary of A Survivor Entry 1 (Rated 16+ for V & L)

    Good evening! I'm Regan, your reviewer for today. Red is gorrections and lets make..... this color the good things. I'll highlight the word/phrase then comment about it bellow the paragraph. ...

    Aug 26, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The True Story of Jack and Jill

    I agree 100%. Wasn't eyecatching, was actually annoying, and very confusing. With a name like that, I expected something great. Very dissapointing. Sorry :/

    Aug 25, 2010
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mama, wake up!

    Hi! My names funkyreg, and I'll be your reviewer. I work summers and fridays at a preschool, so I have a pretty good idea what goes through a childs mind! ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: One Last Song

    This story was amazing. The ending gave me chills. Love it.

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Strange Sound (Prologue)

    Corrections in red what I like in Green Psst! Frightened, I jumped a little from You jumped from your bed? Like you jumped out of it? Maybe in ? my ...

    Aug 25, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Are You Afraid of the Dark?

    Anyone have any ideas where I should go with this? I'm up to any suggestions! Thanks :) "It's coming," The fragile old woman said dryly. The younger woman looked at ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~New Chapter Three

    “You promised!” A tall man bellowed. “I know,” the other man said in his hissing voice. “Then why did you talk to her? You know that you aren’t supposed to ...

    Aug 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgottens

    Amazing! I loveeeee it!!!!!!! The small nipicks are covered in previous comments, but I love the plot. I can really relate to this story. (As in all the unfinished stories ...

    Aug 20, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~New Chapter 5 (The real one)

    Thanks for the reply! I'm working on editing the story, but I thought you should know that the reason she isn't freaking out is because she knows the tower is ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~New Chapter 5 (The real one)

    If anyone could get this onto my novel for me that would be great! Lilly-Lynne was awake, but she kept her eyes closed. She danced in and out of dreams ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: untitled part 1 (edited)

    I dont know why you wouldn't want to post it, I liked it and can't wait to read more :)

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Saving Lilly~New chapter 3 PLEASE GET ON MY NOVEL FOR ME!!!

    If anyone could get this onto my novel for me that would be great! I'm really bad with technology... This takes place 10 years ago in the story! “You promised!” ...

    Aug 19, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    I read it but never got a chance to post! I loveeeee it though!

    Jul 18, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    Hahaha Thanks! Have you read chapters one-three too? Check out my novel (Well the start of it)

    Jul 17, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: .

    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

    Jul 17, 2010


The day, which was one of the first of spring, cheered even me by the loveliness of its sunshine and the balminess of the air. I felt emotions of gentleness and pleasure, that had long appeared dead, revive within me. Half surprised by the novelty of these sensations, I allowed myself to be borne away by them, and forgetting my solitude and deformity, dared to be happy.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein