User avatar

funkyreg101

  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: That's So Edward

    This was soooo funny! I nearly peed myself laughing!!! *LIKE*!!!

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Kiss Of Death: Chapter One

    I really like this, it's really unique and interesting. I love the concept and where your going with it! A few things that bugged me though, previous posts covered most ...

    Oct 24, 2010
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I l-o-v-e y-o-u {EDITED}

    Awww! This is sooooo adorable!!! I love that it doesn't explain whats going on until the end. I was so lost by why it was in italics, I got that ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: The Button (12+ for war/violence themes)

    I really think it was great. There was a lot of emotion behind it, despite it's shortness. You used great description and had a strong voice. I would like there ...

    Oct 13, 2010
  • Other Re: The Exeter's

    In my social studies class, we have to interpret these checks and make a narrative story out of them. If you have a better idea of where to put this, ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Interlude

    HI! I'm Regan. This remindes me A LOT like a mix between twilight and city of bones. Hm. Well I dont know how the rest will play out, so it ...

    Sep 12, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Bricks

    Hi! I'm Regan, I'll review your peice! Nothing. The only other differences was this large metallic cube sitting in the middle of my apartment floor. Okay, this confused me. At ...

    Sep 11, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter Seven

    Thanks! I copy and paste from microsoft word, and YWS gets rid of the space between the paragraphs.

    Sep 2, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I never like my name

    R3G@N Here! Corrections in red Things I like in Green *For Skins contest* Title should be: I Never Liked My Name I never liked my name. What kid wants to ...

    Sep 1, 2010
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Dancing With Danger~EDITED

    I lay on my stomach under my bed trying not to breathe heavily. Fear clutched me, seizing up through my veins. Tears were forming in my eyes. I wanted to ...

    Aug 28, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Box of Dreams

    Hmmm okay. So i could hardly get past the first paragraph. The gramatical errors are everywhere!!!!! Here we go... I will make corrections in red. Ive been working on this ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter Six (Ten years ago)

    Nazar roared in rage. “You imbecile! I told you to kill him!” He bellowed. “I’m sorry, Sir. Please, sir, ‘twas a mistake, honest!” the young man said, cowering in fear. ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Saving Lilly~Chapter Seven

    “Here, drink this. It’ll make you feel better,” Jazz instructed Jasper. He did as she told him. Immediately his exhaustion and pains went away. “Now, why don’t you tell me ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: excerpt- need critique- very rough

    hi! this is a excerpt from my work in progress, well, no, more like a work in idle, but you get the idea. (names are not decided yet) Swallowing a ...

    Aug 27, 2010
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The Forgottens-Episode 1-Part one

    Alright, so if you haven't read my very messy Introduction to the series (it was posted a long time ago) you may want to do that. I haven't edited it ...

    Aug 26, 2010


All my life I've wanted to be someone; I guess I should have been more specific.
— Jane Wagner