-
Re: Racing to Death~Prologue (edited)
The names are made up by Sami, and the Indiana Jones is a machine that shoots out arrows from the wall when you step on a pressure point, which is ...
Nov 19, 2010 -
Re: Racing to Death~Prologue (edited)
Thank you! This was just kind of a random idea that popped into my head, so I wrote out a prologue... I'm not entirely sure where this is going yet, ...
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: operation: survive summer vacation!!!!
Hi! Regan here! I'm going to review your post. I put things that are wrong in red, there corrections in green, things i like in blue and punctuation/words that should ...
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Racing to Death~Prologue (edited)
The story is about a girl who lives a normal life in a city that is on what used to be New York. She was kidnapped one day and woke ...
Nov 18, 2010 -
Re: Raising Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 2
Please comment! Needs reviews badd
Nov 8, 2010 -
Re: The road not taken. *Edited*
Hi! I'm Regan, your reviewer for this story. I put things I like in blue, things you shoulod change in red, and their corrections in green. This story was taken ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: The road not taken. *Edited*
Hi! I'm Regan, your reviewer for this story. I put things I like in blue, things you shoulod change in red, and their corrections in green. This story was taken ...
Nov 7, 2010 -
Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1
Oh hahaha my bad! Typo... lol
Nov 6, 2010 -
Re: Raising Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 2
“Jack,” The boy said sticking his hand out. He had finally stood from his spot on the sidewalk where he sat alone. Most children had dozed off to sleep on ...
Nov 4, 2010 -
Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1
thanks! She was dreaming, but her dream took what had really happened and replayed it... I guess... Idk how to explain it lol but she was really dreaming,
Oct 29, 2010 -
Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1
hmmm... I thought I did an okay job describing the senses, I dont have taste or smell, but sight feeling and hearing are pretty much covered in there! As for ...
Oct 26, 2010 -
Re: Dark Magick
Hi! I'm Regan, your reviewer for this peice. The way I do this is I highlight the thing that is wrong or needs editing in RED and the correction/what it ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Dark Magick
Hi! I'm Regan, your reviewer for this peice. The way I do this is I highlight the thing that is wrong or needs editing in RED and the correction/what it ...
Oct 25, 2010 -
Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1
Thanks! I try to remember to write it Arial every time, but its hard to remember hahaha I'll go through and fix that!
Oct 24, 2010 -
Re: Saving Earth~Kinderland Chapt. 1
Prologue: Arial looked out her window which covered the entire wall. Pride was swelling within her, the kind of pride, she assumed, a mother would feel watching her child grow ...
Oct 24, 2010
