Random avatar

funkypanda

  • Art & Photography Re: The Mountains

    These are really good composed photos. I love the second one, it's really enchanting and has fab structure. I'd advise you to use a bigger flash for low light photos ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: All Dressed in Black -A Ballad

    Keep writing songs this was AWESOME! X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles #2

    just as doodles theese are brilliant. you clearly have a special gift for magna. I love them, especially the first one. X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Scripts Re: Love is Kind?

    I can honestly say this is very moving. The message is very important and it was very emotional. It was amazing. X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    wow i adore theese. you clearly have a gift and a very good camera on your hands! i love theese kepp photgraphing X

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Walls

    This poem is so capturing i couldn't stop reading. it has a real story to it and it flowed really well. nothing else to say.

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Do you know her?

    Heres a tip - when you finish it, don't explain everything. It would give the reader a sort of, oh... As in, that didn't leave the mysterious impression it could ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Undisturbed

    Whoa. That was truly encapturing and every single moment was breathtaking. You cleary have a gift for writing. One thing I would say to improve was to include more description ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pirate Stove

    Nice description! I really felt this piece and the word choice was great. As others have mentioned, a story or message of some sort would be amazing. Really good work ...

    Mar 28, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Can I Forgive You?

    Hello! What shall I write about? See, I’ve got this lovely new notebook that Kat got me in Paperchase this morning, because we all went shopping. Maybe she’s not that ...

    Mar 28, 2011


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner