User avatar

fun4eva

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: It's Just You and Me...and Her

    hii!!! ok, that was awesome.... the emotion was so easily felt.. The words were simple but it meant so much... I don't think there's any otheer way to describe this ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    wrong! youngest.... The person below me loathes the jonas brothers???

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *ok, so let's begin.. In case any of you'll have the same question as kitty kat, I would like to clear it off. These three characters are not controlled by ...

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    "wait! stop pulling me.." Sasha said to RaiAn as she pulled Sasha. "You didn't let me talk to them." Sasha said, irritated. "You are not supposed to talk to them...or ...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    join in maki...

    Sep 12, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    * I'm still in! I'll try to do something now.* Sasha walked up to Rebbecca who was sitting with a bunch of rockers. "Can I talk to you?" she asked. ...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    nope...got a brother.... The person below me wants to kill some one...

    Sep 11, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    *I agree with sportgurl....C'mon rockers!! Let's get everyone together now.*

    Sep 10, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    Sasha walked pastwo rockers who were arguing over something. Not that she cared about it. She walked upto her locker and looked into her little mirror, fixed her hair and ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Ghost of the past... (rewritten, please read)

    Wow! Just wow! I can completely relate to this. The words are so simple yet meaningful. No review from me. I didn't find anything wrong in it. Anyways, keep writing!

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Name: Tanya Appearance: Brunnete hair. Small eyes. Fair. She looks cute and she is pretty popular among the boys. She ussually wear jeans and long tops. Ussually ties her hair ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (3)

    Hii luccy! I have read your previous chapter. I enjoyed reading this as the story line seems to be very interesting. Although, it was a bit too brief. You could ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Hey guys!! This is like about three teenage girls and how they survived high school. Here, are the rules. Please follow them and I hope it going to be fun, ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    -Guys, sorry if I am posting after a long time...I was busy. But I'll try to post as much as I can. and also, I think that we should start ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yes! completely true! The person below me wants a new family....

    Sep 7, 2008


When we are children we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.
— Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind