User avatar

fun4eva

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    yea.... The person below me loves watching movies..

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    umm...yeah kinda... The person below me sucks at maths!!

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: The dreaded introducton section...

    hii kelsey! Welcome to YWS! Its a pleasure having you here... Hope you enjoy this place. This is quite an addictive site. By the way, please review atleast two pieces ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *Guys how about this name?? memories of high school??If any of you'll wanna changet please PM me and let me know...*

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Tanya slowly entered after him. "good afternoon sir." she whispered. Mr.Scott looked at his watch and raised an eyebrow. "I ...mean...good morning," Tanya mumbled. "Why are you whispering? And aren't ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Saint's Critiquing Shop!

    Please do critique. Thanks a TON in advance. I would really, really appreciate it if you review/critique.

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anytime, Anywhere, In every world.

    Hii fellow! well. I wrote this chapter inspired from my real friends and me. I would really like a review which doesn't consider the spellin and grammar stuff and focuses ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bitter's Bittersweet Reviews!

    Thanks in advance!

    Sep 20, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: memories of high school DT

    hiii! So this is to discuss the plot of "How we survived" and discuss some other stuff about the story book. So all you writers of this story, come on ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    *Hey guys, do any of you'll have a problem if we change the name of the story book because I have started writing a story with kind o a similar ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 1

    This is posted in fiction but inspired from my life and my friends. Although, I have changed everyone's names including mine.And well, the title is similar to my story book ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: :] heyyyy.

    Hi carlee, nice to see you here!! Welcome to YWS!!! I hope you enjoy yourdelf here.....this site is quite addicitive. Any time you need to talk...you can PM me...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    usually yes, but not today... The person below me never pays attention in class.....(like me!!)

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Archive Re: memories of high school..

    Tanya took her seat in geometry class and stared blankly at the board. She didn't have a clue what was going on in geometry...or any other class, in fact. But ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: School

    Ok, so I must have had like a million embarrassing moments in school. But from all of hem, the one that still makes me go red is this one. We ...

    Sep 17, 2008


Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness