User avatar

fun4eva

  • WRFF Archive Re: Need a review? Well, I love doing them!

    Hey luccy!!! After a long time huh?? Nice to see you started a forum here.. Well...I need a review for a short story I wrote for Pattycake's contest... The deadline ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: N00b here!!

    Hey! Welcome to YWS! Its always nice to see new people joining here! So how you like it so far?? I am sure you must be enjoying a lot. As ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews

    chapter 4: chapter 5: chapter 6: Thanks a lot in advance! These are just chapter 4, 5 & 6. I don't think the previous chapters would be neccesary, you'll be ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi newbie

    Hello Deceased angel...glad to see you here.. Hope you like YWS! Let me tell you, it can be a very addictive site! Anyways, Before you post your stories you will ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Brand new and hot off the presses :)

    Not one of my greatest works so needs to be a bit improved... Thanks in adavance!!

    Oct 26, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pep For Poets

    Hey matt!! long time since I asked you for a review right? Well, heres something to get you typing another review.. If you aren't too busy that is! Thanks in ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 6

    Chapter 6: The finals. “And then he asked for my number, I told him I couldn’t give him because you know my mom is at home the whole day and ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Archive Re: And that's the way it is......

    One week later, I sipped my drink as I stared at the girl sitting across the canteen. She was wearing a blue top and a white skirt with matching heels. ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 5

    Chapter 5 A week passed by. High school was no more the perfect fantasized dream I thought it was. Home work was piling up, the pressure of getting boyfriends was ...

    Oct 23, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: A Titleless Story (4)

    hey luccy!! hope you aren't angry for delaying so much!! Really really sorry.. well...you might find my review completely worthless but I guess you don't even need it anymore anyways ...

    Oct 21, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: That guy!

    You stand in my lawn, I wish you were close. But when you come nearer, I close the doors. As much as I hate you I am attracted by your ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr.Perfect, Chapter 4

    Hi! I am genuinely sorry I took so long for you review. Anyways, here we go! In your writing style, I do not have any problems. It’s still like in ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The meeting at the cafe.

    I have written this story based on the 12th picture. You can get to the contest through this link [b]Please please give me helpful critiques before I can submit it..Here ...

    Oct 11, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: Chapter 3

    yup! I do...lol... Thsnks shine! It meant lot to me that you red it!

    Oct 8, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: How I survived high school: chapter 1

    thanks mars!! And since this is the first chapter,I tried not to rush things.... In the second chapter, a bit of hint is given as to what the plot might ...

    Oct 6, 2008


You don't need to follow me! You don't need to follow anybody! You got to think for yourselves!
— Brian Cohen