User avatar

fun4eva

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    I don't know but I'll find out as soon as I make this post! The person below me is obsessed with facebook...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    NOOO!! my best friend is am I!! lol! Anyways..the person below me has a deep, dark secret...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    So True!!!! The person below me just had dinner......

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. The pesron below me likes to dance...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • OOC Archive Re: High School Never Ends DT

    the people from year 11, 12 and 13 have classes together? I mean, in the story Sam, Rebecca and Leon sit together while Rebecca is supposed to be 16 i ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Sorry if this is the wrong forum but.....

    Ok, so I have ther question... How do we earn stars? Is it by writing ieces or does it have something to do with points??

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 3

    Hii this isn't goin to be a big review. I don't know what mistakes to point out so I'll just tell you what I though. It was good but not ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: God's Princess

    Hi there angel19!! Welcome to YWS...well, I am kinda new here too. Anyways, first of all, always capitalise! "I" on its own should always be capitalised and the beginning of ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Mr. Perfect, Chapter 2

    Hii there omsvmars22, I enjoyed reading this chapter.. I haven't read your first chapter, though So I don't know who Leo exactly is, how they know each other and which ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: High school never ends

    -sorry if I am posting too late....I think the story is going great and I wouldn't quit it..Sorry if you thought that I didn't care.- Sasha: As Anthony and Dusty ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Removed #2

    Hii there. I really enjoyed reading your poem! I may not be able to give you the best help but I can start by pointing out a few mistakes.. Yet ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Free Reviews =D

    hiii I know you said till septber 1st but if you get the time, would you mind taking a look at this piece? (action/adventure) Thanks!

    Sep 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Wise Reviewing

    Hiii! I hae two pieces for you.. The first one is a poem and the second one is a chapter in the action forum.. Thanks in advance

    Sep 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Bitter's Bittersweet Reviews!

    Hey there.. This is the sequel to my previous story posted in the action/adventure forum! would be glad if you could critique it... thanks a ton in advance!!

    Sep 3, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Pep For Poets

    Hiiiii Matt! I am back....and with a new poem! I found your last two reviews VERY helpful. So now I know that when I write a poem....this is the place ...

    Sep 3, 2008


You must believe in free will; there is no choice.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer