User avatar

frenchyrude

  • Art & Photography Re: bees

    Thanks. I have another one i just didn't put it up yet :) I agree I really need to work on the grown because it a bit blah compere to ...

    Jan 26, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: little girl

    Thanks you guys. Yes I agree about the spot light. The problem is my drawing is to big to be skane and the flash made the cheek too light, all ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: little girl

    This took me a some time. any review are welcome its from a pic that my mom took in africa. i free drew it. :)

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Modeling

    OK to tell you the truth the first one, I really don't like it. I think it way to dull and doesn't attract any attention what so ever. But now ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kirun and Ezra

    I love the idea. The drawing would pop out way more if it was colored or even just shaded. It hart to tell if Ezra is view from the back ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Ring

    I have to agree with princess, you could use the flash to make the stone shine. But i do really like the angle of the picture itself. i love to ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: bees

    ya I know i need to work on the shading. I just did that really quick and i didn't put to much work into it. Thank you your comment made ...

    Jan 25, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: bees

    Quick drawing for fun :)

    Jan 24, 2009


i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara