User avatar

frenchyrude

  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Will a story save my sanity

    thanks for your help :)

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Will a story save my sanity

    It was a story I had to write for english. i welcome critic and comment warmly enjoy :) A woman is in a room with a window and a door. ...

    Oct 22, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Return to Milantis

    It was really nice and easy to read. You can get got really fast in the story which is good. I just thought that it was a little short. But ...

    Jun 4, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The red eyes of a nightmare.

    Thanks thething912 But it look that our friend have already work on that! :) I'm sure that you can find something to correct though. But if you see anything left ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The red eyes of a nightmare.

    (I know this may be a bit confusing. If you have any questions, please ask me. And feel free to critique - I won't take it badly. I hope that ...

    Jun 3, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    Thanks!!!! That always nice to hear. I don't hear that often. Ya I do try my best. Thanks for reading my story. :)

    Jun 1, 2008
  • Questions and Answers Re: Ask a question here (or start a new topic!)

    hi i was wondering if some one could help me. every time i log in all the settings change in a weird way, and if i want to submit something ...

    May 31, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Pure Chapter 2

    wow that was really like wow it be nice if there were more detail thought and more information on her roommate but if not it was great i like the ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Anniversary

    Wow that really good. i was can of confuse at the top be at the end i got it all. it a sad but happy story i really like good ...

    May 30, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 2

    (Continuation from: Behind the Shadows, chapter one.) I can do this she tried to convince herself. But it was no use the darkness of the forest took all hope of ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Behind the shadows, chapter 1,The Jungle of Hulm, part 1

    Chapter I The Jungle of Hulm She was running, running fast. Why did he do that? Why, why, why? Irina was running, she was running from something that was no ...

    May 29, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Angels Really Do Exsist

    i think it really good but you do need more information on her family. were is her mom? why she didn't call the police when she could? what happen with ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Can It Be?

    wow even though it short it really moving. it would be nice to have more imformation on Alan and Sady. But if not it really good. your lucky i realy ...

    May 28, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey my name is elysa but most people call me frenchy. as you probably guess im french. i love writing and reading. my biguess problem is that english is new ...

    May 28, 2008


Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.
— Groucho Marx