User avatar

free2sing

  • Lyrics Re: Movie Star

    Thanks so much! (L: Guess I learn to type a little slower and review my work more carefully!

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Last Kiss

    This was very deep and meaningful. I'm very impressed on how you seemed to capture everything you were feelings in just some paragraphs. There are some grammatical errors that could ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Movie Star

    Movie Star I hear your a movie star that's going to go very, very far. Yes you are... Your name up in lights, midnight showing every night... You know I'll ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Over the Rainbow

    That is by far the most magnificent rainbow I've ever seen in my life. It isn't edited right? The fact that you were able to capture this is amazing. Beautiful! ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature

    These pictures are really good(: The angles you got some of the trees were magnificent. What i may suggest though is maybe finding other unique things in nature to photograph. ...

    Nov 25, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: I intended to kiss you.

    Girl i only have one word for you...AWWWWWWWW! That was one of the cutest short stories I've read and i was just smiling the whole time. THis is really REALLY ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Her Eyes

    Hey there! This was incredibly deep and heartfelt. I felt so much after i read this that it seems almost impossible to criticize this in anyway. I loved how you ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Anger and Mermaid

    These are all REALLY REALLY good. Especially since you drew them all. I really like the petite black and white mermaid it spoke to me the most. All of these ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Nature art!!

    WOW these pictures are like insanely clear and just amazing! You were destined to be a photographer. My favorite one is the one with like the leaf and water drops. ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene

    I'm not a big fan of the Twilight movies but the books are amazing and when i saw this it was exactly how i pictured Alice. I think the way ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Art & Photography Re: Drawing of Alice Cullen/Ashley Greene

    I'm not a big fan of the Twilight movies but the books are amazing and when i saw this it was exactly how i pictured Alice. I think the way ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: My love story

    Hey there WinterBloom! For starters this story was good as a whole. In your third sentence you might want to find a way to re word it because the sentence ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Lost at Sea

    Hey! I thought this poem was really impressive. I loved how you used repetition with the whole I walk this street alone that was very clever. Your use of symbolism ...

    Nov 20, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Sounds Perfect

    Thanks you guys this really helped me a lot! I appreciate it so much! For part 2 I will make sure to take in all this advice(:

    Nov 13, 2011
  • Official Polls Re: What type of music do you listen to most?

    Every type of music is amazing... well of course except for country. No offense to all the country lovers out there just not a big fan myself. Personally, I think ...

    Nov 12, 2011


You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World