Random avatar

franz6767

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    Nice to meet you, I'm new too...the UK, so to you live in northern UK, or southern UK? Who are some of your favorite English authors? Any American authors your ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hey, everyone thanks for the friendly responses and information. Little bit about myself, I get paid writing several irrelevant pieces for blogs (some would say that's just writing for a ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradise

    [quote]I love writing and enjoy putting words together in such a fashion that others can understand what I am saying. Well, I have no idea what you're talking about :lol: ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hi, name's Frank. I joined the site b/c a boy named Victer had put a link to a blog that I help write for, and he was somehow (I've got ...

    Jan 23, 2009


These were autumn mornings, the time of year when kings of old went forth to conquest; and I, never stirring from my little corner in Calcutta, would let my mind wander over the whole world.
— Rabindranath Tagore, The Cabuliwallah