Random avatar

franz6767

  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    You should review a couple pieces too, before submitting again. Its a rule of theirs for newbies, which is understandable...really nice work again though.

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    This is a really good photo, especially if it truly is your first attempt at serious photography. I really, really like what looks like a broken down post or stake ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Summer Sunshine

    I thought this was really nice! I liked the colors, the look, and style Don't know much about water coloring, sorry This was a very basic painting, and sometimes those ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    Yes, I could tell who it was. It was pretty good for a sketch though I thought you could've made his scars a little more noticeable. And I think the ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    #6 is awesome, just the whole structure and architecture could make your imagination run wild :)

    Jan 21, 2009


Someday, everything is going to go right for you, and it will be so wonderful you won't even know what to do.
— Hannelore Ellicott-Chatham, Questionable Content