Random avatar

franz6767

  • Welcome Mat Re: Paradise

    [quote]I love writing and enjoy putting words together in such a fashion that others can understand what I am saying. Well, I have no idea what you're talking about :lol: ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hi, name's Frank. I joined the site b/c a boy named Victer had put a link to a blog that I help write for, and he was somehow (I've got ...

    Jan 23, 2009
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Sugar-Coated Syringe

    "This room wasn’t giving me time." This line didn't fit in well to me "For many moments I lay, Eyes shut so tight That I couldn’t even feel The pain. ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Foundation: False

    A little fact of life went wrong, A little fact, but its grip was strong. There were two stanzas that I thought killed the overall flow of the poem this ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Other Poetry Re: Less Hope, More Faith [Edited]

    Don't look back; don't tarry dear, you have no need to weep or fear the winged beasts of dark and gloom who close the hinges of your tomb. This stanza ...

    Jan 21, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty's Photography

    #6 is awesome, just the whole structure and architecture could make your imagination run wild :)

    Jan 21, 2009


I say, in matters of the heart, treat yo' self.
— Donna, Parks & Rec