Random avatar

franz6767

  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    You should review a couple pieces too, before submitting again. Its a rule of theirs for newbies, which is understandable...really nice work again though.

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My first attempt at photography

    This is a really good photo, especially if it truly is your first attempt at serious photography. I really, really like what looks like a broken down post or stake ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Iron Man 2/Mickey Rourke

    Mickey Rourke is cool! Looking forward to this film.

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Any Good Literature Mags You Know Of?????

    I'm just curious if anyone knows of any good literature magazines, or quarterlies that publish a variety of writing styles (and I mean really does, not just claims to on ...

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: On Philosophers

    What's the philosopher's song??? That sounds interesting

    Jun 11, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What Happened a poem about today's lazy society

    I agree with the What Happened comment above, b/c it made it longer, when some of it seems to be unnecessary repetition, meaning the repetition didn't convey that emotional impact ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: On Philosophers

    Why is it that philosophers seem so insane, but yet when you finally get it (or them, their work, at least some of them), it's like finishing your first puzzle ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Blog About Academic Subjects

    I enjoyed the look of it...I'll read the post later on, but the beginning seemed very well written

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: What book are you currently reading?

    Reading the bible right now...and no I'm not a crazy religious fundamentalist...Kite Runner is a very good book, you should continue reading it...I forgot who said they're reading Neil Gaiman, ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Narcissism

    Yeah, you're narcissistic :wink: , no I think it's fine. How could you possibly remember all of those ideas, and it's not like you can work on all those ideas ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: My Summer Sunshine

    I thought this was really nice! I liked the colors, the look, and style Don't know much about water coloring, sorry This was a very basic painting, and sometimes those ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm new! But I'm sure you already knew that..

    Nice to meet you, I'm new too...the UK, so to you live in northern UK, or southern UK? Who are some of your favorite English authors? Any American authors your ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: A Burning Cigarette / I have judged

    I thought the flow of the poem was okay, and the idea was good, but I felt you could have written it a lot better. "I watch as the stub ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Welcome Mat Re: New Here...How do you make a signature?????

    Hey, everyone thanks for the friendly responses and information. Little bit about myself, I get paid writing several irrelevant pieces for blogs (some would say that's just writing for a ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Art & Photography Re: Why So Serious?

    Yes, I could tell who it was. It was pretty good for a sketch though I thought you could've made his scars a little more noticeable. And I think the ...

    Jan 23, 2009


Thomas Edison's last words were "It's very beautiful over there.” I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.
— John Green, Looking for Alaska