User avatar

foxy

  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey there! You can call me Remrock, or Rem for short. (: I live in a small town in who-knows-where America. I'm a horse freak. In fact, my username is ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: helo

    Oh dear, all those questions would drive anyone to pure insanity. But here is what I shall answer. I live in Canada, Windsor and I study at the University of ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: helo

    Hi my name is Sophia, I joined here recently, and I hope I get the chance to meet everyone around. :)

    Oct 4, 2010


Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality