User avatar

foxy

  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh shush you! My niece is downright adorable!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here are my most recent photos... ....I think they're ugly...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You guys flatter me too much...really. Mixed, you hand is really colorful and bella . Irish, I wonder who you're staring at so intently. Foxy, I see you really live ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dad (Pink)- you're wearing make-up? Pink hair is okay, but that? O_o Make up... wow...umm... *no comment* I think you would look better off without it.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: If you Could Choose Who Directed Your Life Thread

    If I would let anyone direct my life, it would be director James Cameron and that is due to many things. First, he is a sea explorer, and one of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    As far as I know it was christians who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Now that had a pretty big dust range, pretty much the whole of both cities. So would ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    I am sure that what happened on september the 11th is a tragedy, but if we're talking tragedy then take a look at the third world. Come on! These people ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Well, to get this over with, I will be posting how I look now even though I am fairly new. 7217_151487622646_520562646_2785810_6631634_n.jpg 16339_172554082646_520562646_2971075_3845936_n.jpg 5293_120

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are so pretty!! Thank you, and you are gorgeous hihih

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    That is me, I was feeling unusually happy, so I decided to capture the moment xD

    Oct 6, 2010


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland