User avatar

foxy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The pain I give myself

    I think you can add more ideas, try to make them angrier ones. Your theme is pain and anger, thus many ideas could be added. Try to expand your imagination, ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fresh Air

    I thought this poem was a little confusing. Though I did like the way you describe feelings and thoughts. Try to expand it, I am sure you may come up ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    That is me, I was feeling unusually happy, so I decided to capture the moment xD

    Oct 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Brief Confession

    Yes you did help, thank you for your time. I believe that you can never seek perfection or a flawless piece unless you are directed over and over.

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Music Of War!

    You have put the image of war in a realistic sad way, and I love how your song is split into a male turn and a female turn. It was ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: helo

    Oh dear, all those questions would drive anyone to pure insanity. But here is what I shall answer. I live in Canada, Windsor and I study at the University of ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Perfect kiss

    I keep feeling that you have something missing. Your ideas are great but you don't seem to describe them in the best way. I again advise you to enhance your ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Brief Confession

    Thank you, your comments are very much appreciated. I shall see what changes I can do to make this piece better. Thank you again for your time.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immortal Love

    What is it that I feel when I look into your eyes? My heart soars, rips my chest, leaves me and flies I never call my heart back, very obscure! ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mouthbreather

    awww poor little lady. You have described a disease successfully. With all it's bothering points, and teasing details, I almost got sick myself. Nice work, I enjoyed your poem.

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Close Your Eyes

    How sincere, only that you have described your own little experience in your own little style, and that does not help many people in relating to your words and images. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: My Inner Child Ran Away :(

    Ah this is one of the strangest poems I have ever read. But I do admire the way you have described the very little things that amaze a child alot. ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A Brief Confession

    Can the ocean ever deny the waves? Or the heavens deny the soul they save? May the stars ever deny the sky? Or the tear ever deny the eye? Or ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: True Love

    wooow there's a fight here. Maybe veil has a point, but I believe you should take into consideration that no matter how convinced you are with your poem, the reader's ...

    Oct 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: She is...

    Aww how appreciative and dearly. However: 1.raise money for the less fortunate----> raising, is the verb to be used here. 2.helps me be----> helps you be what? happy perhaps. 3.speak ...

    Oct 4, 2010


Too often we crave the extraordinary in life, without even learning how to cherish the ordinary first. Friend, I promise you this: if you can learn to take joy in the simple mundane things in life, the extraordinary will take care of itself, it'll be on its way, hurrying towards you. But if you skip the first part, it'll ever evade you.
— Arcticus