User avatar

foxy

  • Art & Photography Re: Tainted Candy

    This is really nice!! Well I do like the enigma that makes your eyes gaze deeply not knowing what to believe or what to concentrate at. I would not add ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Diary

    I am seething, the roiling bubbles overtaking the pot. My eyes fill with tears, My mouth with foul words. The paper is blank, creamy white, a relief. Blue lines crisp ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: To Live For

    Wow, this is deep, I have to be honest with you. I really like it, and you paint a clear picture of what you're interpreting with your words. I've read ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Foxy! I love the revisions, though I still have a tiny bit more advice, if you're willing to take it. Check this out, and then I'll take my hands off! ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Hey. Here for the review... But I also got a really good read. I thought that this poem was really good. I thought that it flowed really well, and it ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Awake

    I really liked this Em. I like the way you join your fears, dreams, and reality. You have a very special way with writing your images and thoughts. Good job, ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I Won't Give Up

    Alright, here is my review: 1. I still believe in my dreams No matter what happens to me I think you should say: I (will, or would) still believe in ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    When my breath becomes labored, I find no other way to life but these lines filled with emptiness... Thus I find myself filling pages that shall fade one day. But ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Hmm Foxy this is interesting, there some spelling mishaps but I don't really see how the title fits, it's beautiful but it didn't quite hit the right chord with me. ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    kaiden wrote: Wow nice. Very cool. Definitely a "I'll give all my love to you" kind of poem. Interesting. I like the rhythm and rhyming here. I thought it flowed ...

    Oct 8, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Good morning, foxy! Let's dive right into this and see what we can make to sparkle, shall we? First off, let's break this up into stanzas. Two quatrains and a ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Wow nice. Very cool. Definitely a "I'll give all my love to you" kind of poem. Interesting. I like the rhythm and rhyming here. I thought it flowed really well. ...

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immortal Love

    Thank you for your generous review and time. I appreciate your comments and thoughts.

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    Unfulfilled wishes and unheard screams Dissipating heavens of silver streams Blessed laughters to agonized cries Mournful shadows of lachrymose eyes Your thoughts screaming like blazing thunder Your f

    Oct 7, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Heart Song

    Awww how beautiful. You have put the utmost love and happiness into shining words. It is a beautiful poem filled of serenity and joy. Good job, I enjoyed it more ...

    Oct 7, 2010


It takes me deciding to write on YWS in the late hours...to realize how many members are most active while I'm unconscious
— RavenAkuma