User avatar

foxy

  • Other Poetry Re: Suicide

    “I finally know why I’m leaving.” Then with scissors she tinged the thread. We laid the quilt in the coffin, bowing our heads like bent book pages. The first procession: ...

    Oct 12, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    This is really good :) great job :) Thank you so much, your opinion is appreciated

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Hey! :) So, I like this, especially the description of Baira. Just a couple of nitpicks: There she was with her native village outfit, a piece of cloth tied round ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Oh, I get it now. Pff. Wow, I should have seen that. Thanks. :) Hihihihih you are welcome :D

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Hey there, Foxy. I truly love this so much. You've got some freakin' talent! :D Nitpicks: Everytime 2 Words (Every time) I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Well, to get this over with, I will be posting how I look now even though I am fairly new. 7217_151487622646_520562646_2785810_6631634_n.jpg 16339_172554082646_520562646_2971075_3845936_n.jpg 5293_120

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You are so pretty!! Thank you, and you are gorgeous hihih

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Everytime I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and my ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • WRFF Archive Re: Herp Derp Review and Shoe Emporium (Closed)

    ...but we sell no shoes . Lumi here, bringing you reviews and poem polish since well before this thread was posted! Just simply leave a link below and in no ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Thank you for your generous reviews. I will try my best to edit this. Your effort and time and very much appreciated. :)

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: In A Memory of Love

    I will take your challenge with great pride, you are on! I will change the phrase into something that will blow your mind off or I will simply change eyes ...

    Oct 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Invisible Gestures Don't Equal Brutus Betrayel

    If Hercules wanted fame, instead of life, if Gandhi chose to be selfish and ignore his people's plight. Where would we be, the blind and narrow leading the minded, forget ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    There she was with her native village outfit, a piece of cloth tied round her head, and a red Indian necklace round her neck. Baira was a 20-year-old Indian woman, ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Every time I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Other Re: Demented Love

    Dearest love of my life, may the human words ever learn to describe the smallest things about you? I don't know why, but you feel like home, one sweet home ...

    Oct 9, 2010


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda