User avatar

foxy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Broken Heart

    A puppet pulled by her heart strings, Unless the strings do something out of the ordinary, you don't need to mention that the puppet is pulled by them, that's what ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Husk - A Poem About a Dead Friend

    This is really sad... and I do not know what to say, so I shall keep my feelings out and review this as a normal poem. But first I want ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Private

    This is a beautiful poem filled with sadness and grief but also alot of love and lost wishes! I only have one comment though: And you're too special to not ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fasting from You

    This is a beautiful poem, you showed your pain in a nice way, but I believe it was a litte too "simple". My point is that you have put down ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Living This Feeling

    This is one amazing poem! I loved how you linked the two lovers within the images you have described ealier. It was deep and honest. The way you would sacrifice ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    As far as I know it was christians who bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Now that had a pretty big dust range, pretty much the whole of both cities. So would ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Serious Discussion and Debate Re: Mosque near Ground Zero (9/11)

    I am sure that what happened on september the 11th is a tragedy, but if we're talking tragedy then take a look at the third world. Come on! These people ...

    Oct 23, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Immortal Love

    Hi there! I love anything about love. If this had been a short story, it could have been a hit! I mean, immortal love has always been what young people ...

    Oct 22, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Hello! I enjoyed reading this and I love the idea. It has potential. Although, I feel that it is to short.Are you going to add more to it? In the ...

    Oct 21, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    I like this. The way you worded it was nice. As someone said before me, the ye's were confusing at first, but then I realized it was old english. I ...

    Oct 20, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    Very breathy, very airy. I like it. Thank you, I am glad you enjoyed reading this. your review is very much appreciated ^^

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    I like your emotional style of writing; it is very nice, neat and tidy with no fluff to fill it in. It sounds honest, and I like the structure- the ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Charmed Soul

    Every time I hear your euphonic whispers in my ear, my soul drags me to the bottom of the ocean behind the soft sand until my breath becomes labored, and ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Nature's secrets

    Hi, Foxy! I'm glad that I'll be reviewing you today--err, tonight. :D/ Anyway, my comments will be in pinkish font. As always. :) There she was with her native village ...

    Oct 17, 2010
  • Other Re: Silent Whispers

    Hi! I really like the way you write. Your grammar is excellent although you do have a tendancy to go "semi-colon happy"! Lol, I do it too!! Only a couple ...

    Oct 14, 2010


I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.
— Solomon Short