User avatar

foxy

  • Other Poetry Re: Being a Teenager

    So, I know this poem doesn't rhyme! :? This is the first poem I've ever write, it just came to my mind! “Being a teenager is like passing through a ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Our Time

    I wrote this at 1:00am yesterday... I was like half in limbo and I couldn't sleep so... I don't know... LOL Lying in the dark Drowning in my tears Crying ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: All I'm Asking For

    This is my first poem, and i didn't even planned to do this. so go crazy for it, or not xD I’m not asking for a lot of attention I’m ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Godless skies and starless nights, Call my heart back to seas of doubts, And reluctance takes a step forward in my mind As I close my pages of faitrytales. Silly ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life is a Journey

    I'm not much of the poetry writer, but I was really proud of this one. It's called a Rondel for those of you who want to know. I hope you ...

    Oct 30, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: If you Could Choose Who Directed Your Life Thread

    If I would let anyone direct my life, it would be director James Cameron and that is due to many things. First, he is a sea explorer, and one of ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Brave On

    Brave On Brave on my soldier, Surely, I will never ruffle your hair again, I love you, Too much to say, A thousand lessons left to instill, No time, A ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: NaNoWriMo theme song.

    I may have some bad errors in here... Just tip me off if you see any puncuation things or something. This came to mind when I was in chat. :D ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: White

    Black is darkness, misery, suffering, Black is death, But all I can remember is white. White walls, white floors, white coats, White blood cell counts. The lights washed out stone ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Hurt Me

    He said "You're cold and I don't even feel bad saying that. I told you how much I cared and you said, nothing back. I've moved on, left you, in ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: What It's Like to Be a Nobody

    I guess all I can really say about this is that sometimes I feel like this, and it really is overpowering. I don't know if any of you have felt ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: Those Old Clothes

    I’m sorry I’m changing I’m sorry if you don’t know me I’m sorry I’m different But it’s the way it has to be I’m sick of being so predictable Everyone ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Who Knows?

    How far would I go for you? Maybe I’ve become immune The clock in my mind is set to June Who knew? Nature dies and seasons change Lives crumble and ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Take Back the Lies

    The words register for the thousandth time in a mind where they are eternally trapped. A place where they can't escape. They try to wretch free, but only succeed in ...

    Oct 28, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Faded Memory

    You used to be my dearest friend, The one I told my secrets too. I thought we'd always be together, You used to be the one I loved, The one ...

    Oct 28, 2010


I like anchovies~ but nobody calls me that.
— alliyah