User avatar

foxy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    This is beautiful! (: You're incredibly talented. Thank you so much!

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I like this, and I think this poem would make good lyrics for a song. It's not particularly emotive, for me, but it's very dramatic and the language is really ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I love the stanzas and rhyming and all.... It's well written, but it didnt really touch me... it was more like a well-written text that flowed good and my mouth ...

    Nov 6, 2010
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Wing

    Lumiz this was really nice. I was unbelievably attracted to the way you described your images. Great poem, I wonder what a poem about true love would sound like if ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I like the poem, although that pain that you are trying to show in the piece is long overdue, you lag on getting to the point. I like the poem ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Other Re: Enamored

    Hello, Miss Foxy! To return the favor, I am now here. =)) This is prose, right? =D/ And honestly, it's good. Though I do have some nitpicks for you: I ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    You guys flatter me too much...really. Mixed, you hand is really colorful and bella . Irish, I wonder who you're staring at so intently. Foxy, I see you really live ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Dad (Pink)- you're wearing make-up? Pink hair is okay, but that? O_o Make up... wow...umm... *no comment* I think you would look better off without it.

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Other Re: Enamored

    To be able to remember is a curse, and I wish I could learn to forget when I forgive. Your bemused love rests in every memory that keeps me helpless ...

    Nov 3, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Hey foxy! I like this line the best: You’re dancing in the middle of a hurricane You’re dying, but enjoying the fatal pain. And that's mostly because the other stuff ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Shooting stars that wound and hurt That wound? That sounds a bit odd, and you don't need to mention wound and hurt in the same line, it's redundent. Raining clouds ...

    Nov 2, 2010
  • Lyrics Re: I See You

    [Verse:] I know it's not fair to say that we're that close But thats just how life goes, you come and you go woah oh oh. I know it's not ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Hibernation

    Back where I’m from, people ask me if it’s cold where I live, as if expecting a “Yeah bro, Fucking cold.” But the truth is that Minnesota winters are worse ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Life In the Eyes Of a Godless Man

    I only changed two words from the original draft, which I spontaneously wrote. I was quite shocked at how these words just came out. It's very simple though. -----------------------------------------

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: (I'm) A Shadowed Girl

    I remember writing this when I was twelve. :)) Shadowed Girl I’m a shadowed girl-- Too timid to show all that I’ve got Too shy to let them know me ...

    Nov 1, 2010


You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed.
— Shinji Moon