User avatar

foxy

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Strewberries with Cream

    Hmmmm this was beyond special! Your description of what you like about what used to be there in our world makes the reader flow along with your imagination. I guess ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The drunken truth

    Okay well, I liked this. You asked me to review one of your poems and here I am XD Umm I don't think this was completely frigid or emotionless, I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • General Articles Re: Top Ten Reasons Why Women Are Better Than Men!

    Okaaaay, I looked at the website, and I read your article. Now I'm a realistic rational person and I really avoid discussing this subject... BUT I have to say: Men ...

    Dec 7, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Drift

    I made a few changes to this poem. I uploaded it a while back during the writing olympics. Hope everyone enjoys it. Sorry if you've read it before. I notice ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I really enjoyed the poem, I am sorry I do not have much advice for you about how to improve the poem. I think it is fine the way it ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: To all my best friends on YWS.

    awww *hugs you so tight* you are so amazing!!

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A whisper of Love

    Aww Isha, that was an amazing review. You gave me a boost of confidence there!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A whisper of Love

    Hey there, Foxy. I won't dig into this as ruthlessly as I normally do because a.) I'm tired and b.) I'm confident in your own editing capabilities that you can ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Oh shush you! My niece is downright adorable!

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Other Poetry Re: Storm.

    Storm A brilliant sun with skies so blue, The day so warm, and flowers in bloom. Clouds roll in, dark and low, The sun now hidden as the rain pours ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    I love it! Love it!! *dances around like a little girl* Nice apocalyptic mood and imagery, beautiful words. Hurrah! :D aww, aren't you a cute little one! I'm glad you ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: A whisper of Love

    What is life without you? It's a heart with no beat, It's a body without a soul, It's a lonely tear soaring to a grey sky. I love you, Like ...

    Nov 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [7]

    Here are my most recent photos... ....I think they're ugly...

    Nov 13, 2010
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey there! You can call me Remrock, or Rem for short. (: I live in a small town in who-knows-where America. I'm a horse freak. In fact, my username is ...

    Nov 11, 2010
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Sonnet of Silent Death

    Interesting use of words. I enjoyed the structure of the poem and I enjoyed reading it. Needs some editing, but most of what is needed has already been stated. Although, ...

    Nov 11, 2010


Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere.
— Martin Luther King Jr.