User avatar

fothi

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Future Soldier

    I definitely appreciate the use of simple words and not overly complicated diction in the piece.. or else I definitely would not have been able to understand... well.. maybe.. my ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet...

    Well, I definitely thought you did a good job with character development. By the end the main character was fully developed. I felt like I got a sense of who ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Cher's Tails.

    I really loved that piece. I enjoyed the simple language... and how it seemed to fit the dog perfectly while not just sounding like any dog... but a dog with ...

    Aug 3, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Welcome New Members!

    Hey, my name is fothi.. I just registered. I will probably hanging around here quite a bit. There used to be a place like this that I went to all ...

    Aug 3, 2007


Well, if I can't get this chapter to work....at least I will have exercised my fingers.
— Kaia