User avatar

fothi

  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Omg... I don't even remember when I started writing... I started reading around 3 or 4 so I guess around then? I kept a journal by kindergarten and then I ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Reality TV is Poison

    I think that if I didn't have LOST, I would.. I don't even know what I'd do. I think reality shows can be really, really funny, too. But LOST... I ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do TV and Movies Inspire your Writing?

    TV and Movies don't inspire me... but books usually do. Well.. maybe if there is a really well-written script that I notice... but I can't think of a specific example.

    Aug 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Accused

    I thought this was awesome. I liked the idea and I thought it was really interesting and engaging. And I agree, Pavel doesn't 'come out' quite as much as I ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Borderline

    Wow, i feel really bad for that guy. Is this for a contest ( wondering because of the word 'entry' in the description )? Why is this all happening to ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delusion

    Hm.. thanks so much, guys, you're wonderful. :) I was wondering whether the end worked or not. I kept flipflopping but now I think I know what I want to ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delusion

    “Caleb, I just want you to know that...,” Sherri’s voice trailed off, as Caleb just sat there, staring at his feet. Her long brown hair brushed lightly against his shoulder ...

    Aug 5, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Ye Olde TYWCers

    I miss TYWC Kind of glad to hear that it's not going to be erased... I joined when i was very very young and I wouldn't be the same writer ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Princess

    That's a really good idea, thanks!

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Matter Of Time

    I thought you chose a very interesting and unique topic to write about because it's not just about death, but what a boy thinks about death that I (hope) think ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Hearing Ky (running title)

    Well, I didn't find anything awkward or slow about the plot or action, if that is what you mentioned before to look for. Jace did seem to turn rather quickly, ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: The Princess

    Link to "The Daisy" by Hans Christian Andersen: Sarah was a peculiar princess. Her castle rose a mere two stories, unlike the six to eight story palaces in other kingdoms. ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: With Wood and Resin

    You guys are wonderful! I love your comments. Very helpful! Thanks so much.

    Aug 4, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: With Wood and Resin

    May I press my fingers firmly on your neck? As your skin rubs off on mine? And my head lays against your hip Supporting The smooth vibrations that surround me ...

    Aug 4, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the dentist

    In the beginning, I was sure that this was supposed to be funny, like a satire of people that are afraid of the dentist almost. Especially with certain lines like.. ...

    Aug 3, 2007


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose. You're on your own. And you know what you know. And YOU are the one who'll decide where to go...
— Dr. Seuss