User avatar

fothi

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: How I Saved James

    This was so much fun to read! I looked like a mutant parrot. I love this comparison. Great comic relief. Really appreciated and enjoyed the establishment of the characters as ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: All Babies Are Blessings (3)

    Hey there! I thought the plot was very solid, and the characters were both believable and realistic. Good job! I only found small grammatical things that I want to point ...

    Aug 3, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Lessons on the Streets

    There is a reason that Homie refers to himself as the “best driver’s ed teacher in Northern Virginia”. It’s because, unlike other driver’s ed teachers, Homie understand that driver’s educa

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Pajama Plight (obviously, working title) part 1

    I didn't really see anything wrong with the structure or the grammar (any big problems). I mean, in all honesty, it lacked the bit of original style that I think ...

    Aug 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Random Drawings

    I really love the last one... the graphics one that you said you have to photoshop. I want to see it once it's photoshopped! The design is really cool!

    Aug 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Expect the Unexpected

    This was nice. It moved along pretty nicely. From my interpretation of the story, it seems that the Marquis is a bit of a joker and Ellen lacks so much ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Relics: Chapter Two

    Hm... I think that you have a very, very appealing and intriguing idea here. I just wished you had done two things, mostly... 1) Introduced it earlier I think that ...

    Aug 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Masquerade That Never Ends

    This was nice... I only had a problem with flow and word choice in some areas (sort of), but I made note of those... "Every ending seems to be another ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispers of the Fallen - Chapter One, Part 2

    It was nice.. I felt like it was a bit too short, honestly. It got a little bit accomplished, but I feel like you could have included at least part ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Dr. Weisberg

    Wow, I'm not lying in the slightest when I say that I absolutely loved it. For many reasons. I understand you're from Israel? I've been in the United States all ...

    Aug 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Unexpected

    I do like the idea, actually. I don't know if I'm crazy about the introduction (I think maybe the theme should reveal itself inside of the story instead), but I ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: I am the Messiah!

    So wonderful. Can't say I didn't love it because I did. I liked the beginning and the middle the best, I must say. Such a wonderful, interesting concept and how ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Whispers of the Fallen - Chapter One, Part 1

    I really, really loved this. Not just because it's well-written, but i think I just like your writing style, as well. I thought the imagery and just general descriptions fit ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Don't take me back.

    This has the potential to be really powerful. I love the concept. It's very well-written. This would require a great amount of editing, but I think that I have a ...

    Aug 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Chicken Fried Rice

    The character development was okay, but even though I feel that I know Jon a bit, he still seems a bit flat? I'm not sure of the word I'm looking ...

    Aug 6, 2007


It is better to deserve honors and not have them than to have them and not deserve them.
— Mark Twain