Random avatar

formertywcwriter

  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    sure I have an idea, hope it's okay she's skipping school ;) if not then ignore my post. Oh and happy birthday bubblegum! 15's lots of fun, I should know ...

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    I don't know what to write!

    May 5, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aaliyah Everyone's eyes seemed to be on Quin and Sonnet as they walked away. When they were gone I turned my gaze on Kaden. He stared back at me. the ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    kk thanx just wanted to make sure u guyes were still here lol. I thought maybe you guyes were gone :( i'll post at lunch just going off to school. ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    hey, just so I know, where'd everyone go?

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    *hope this is okay* Aaliyah I'd been with the other elementals when it happened, Kaden had been beaten. The only problem was now he was awake, and he was angry ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Aaliyah I wasn't watching where I was going as I made my way between first and second class. I was too busy trying to make sence of what had just ...

    May 4, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    I'm going to work UGG! will post when I get back.

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    lol I have a feeling fire and water won't mix very well sylverdawn bring it on :) oh, also, up for love :)

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: Tarragon College

    Name: Aaliyah Age: 16 Ability: able to control fire Appearance: longish curly red hair to about halfway down the back. pretty short at 5 " 2. average weight for height. ...

    May 3, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Cassidy: I ran all the way home not stopping once. When I got there I dumped everything out of my school backpack and started shoving clothes and anything else I ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    Cassidy: Once Jane was gone I let the smile on my face fall. Guilt was eating me alive and I couldn't just ignore it anymore. "Emily I feel terrible. It's ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    of course that's perfect bubblegum writer :) okay i'll try and bring Emily in :) Cassidy: I had math, my first class, with all humans except for one vampire, Emily. ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    course u can have 2 Kitty :) and that goes for everyone. No more than 3 per person though or it gets confusing. yay vampire slayers I love it :)

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    okay we definitely have enough people now. Lets start people can still join so yeah...k Cassidy: My blond hair was tied up in a ponytail and swung idly back and ...

    Apr 30, 2009


You wanna be a writer? You don't know how or when? Find a quiet place, use a humble pen.
— Paul Simon