Random avatar

formertywcwriter

  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    sry this took so long ;) Azen I looked on relieved to see that Von was alright. "You shouldn't have risked it!" I screamed at him suddenly angry. He shyed ...

    Nov 7, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Oops sry Firestalker didn't see ur post ;) ya it's seperate cages as far as I can tell. oh and Maki if you don't think Von would act that way ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    ok well here it goes i'm going to see how much I can get written before I have to get ready to catch the bus for school. Ugg! Azen Star ...

    Nov 5, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    thanx Maki Chan :) u rock ! Azen I stared down at the small for by my feet for a moment. It didn't run or scurry off so I figured ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Hi, everyone. This sure took off quickly. Can someone please pull Azen into the story she has no friends right now :( thanx! oh and lets try to bring all ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    I am just going to throw a few questions out there. What status does Ayden have that allows him to romance Alla. And who is 'he' when Alla goes through ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: untitled

    I am just going to throw a few questions out there. What status does Ayden have that allows him to romance Alla. And who is 'he' when Alla goes through ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    oh right i'm an idiot sry so many I read couldn't keep them all straight. um...I need an idea don't know what to post!

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Von I don't know if ur talking about Azen Star or not :) let me know couse I don't want to screw this up

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Azen Star Pain. An intense incredible headache that broke me on the inside. I lay very still for a moment. The ground I was on cold and unfamiliar. The air ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    here I go, oh and vespers-for-ray didn't want me using her special name Raylin Silver so it's changed to Azun Star. (my possible pen name :) ) Azun Star, My ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    here I go, oh and vespers-for-ray didn't want me using her special name Raylin Silver so it's changed to Azun Star. (my possible pen name :) ) Azun Star, My ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    Hey sry I took so long guys! Ya unless someone really wants to join this should be enough characters we don't want it too big or nothing will make sence ...

    Nov 3, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn

    this is really good! and very powrful. I just have one thing that might make it more powerful. When you say lines like "like I am bleeding catistrophicly" (I know ...

    Nov 2, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    This is an RPG called Owl Wings. It's about a king (sorcerer who's favourite shape to morph into is an Owl) . He has trapped a bunch of his subjects ...

    Nov 1, 2008


Live your life how you want, but don't confuse drama with happiness.
— Ron, Parks & Rec