Random avatar

formertywcwriter

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two Faced

    very true thanx for ur imput ur right. I just wanted to see if I could write a poem because it's the one kind of writing I never do. it ...

    May 1, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    course u can have 2 Kitty :) and that goes for everyone. No more than 3 per person though or it gets confusing. yay vampire slayers I love it :)

    May 1, 2009
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Two Faced

    Two Faced Love is a force for good. It can turn an overcast day To a warm summer one. With pink, satin clouds, Enveloping the sky In a slippery embrace. ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    okay we definitely have enough people now. Lets start people can still join so yeah...k Cassidy: My blond hair was tied up in a ponytail and swung idly back and ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    lolz problems r good *drool* jk jk. hum I really want to start!

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    I agree Echelon lolz :) hum a little more info on Cassidy... like I said the vampires took her in a few years ago when her parents died. what they ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Don't make me shoot you

    I claim a spot I'll think of a character in a bit sounds cool :)

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    okay so here's a few more rules ( more like the pirates code - guidelines :) ) to get this thing on its feet. perhaps they live on the outskirts ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: In the life of vampires

    really open so do whatever u want with it but basic storybook rules apply :) i'll post my character in a few minutes have to set table for dinner. So ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    hey guyes nice story sry at the time I was super buisy. Is this story finished or can I somehow find a way to join back in (sry I know ...

    Apr 30, 2009
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    sry I actually don't think I have time to do this and I don want to let you guyes down so i'm out. have fun.

    Dec 4, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    My characters Azen. I think she might have been kind of forgotten about...

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Archive Re: Owl Wings

    I don't know where I am it's been SO long sry i've been buisy with homework and junk. I have no idea what is going on with my character and ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Auburn Queen chapter 1 and 2

    thanks both of you :) no I haven't read that book I'll check it out. You're right I tend to go a bit fast paced for my first couple drafts ...

    Nov 11, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Auburn Queen chapter 1 and 2

    Chapter 1 I cannot be caught. In the red of the rising moon, a man hurried along the cobblestones. The slight tap of his wooden shoes was magnified by the ...

    Nov 11, 2008


"Be yourself" is not advice. It's an existential crisis waiting to happen.
— Hank Green