Random avatar

foreveradreamer

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Live Life.

    I really liked this. I liked how you didn't try and push your opinion into peoples head. You were very mindful and subtle when approaching this topic. One thing I ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Tantalize

    Nice story, very well written. There are just a few things I would like to point out however. You have random capitalization throughout the article. You were the best with ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Pakistan: Love it or Leave it

    This is a pretty good essay but they way you worded a few things confused me. Such as..... If they find the people to be uneducated then they should educate ...

    Mar 25, 2011


Reading is one form of escape. Running for your life is another.
— Lemony Snicket