Random avatar

foreveradreamer

  • General Articles Re: Live Life.

    I really liked this. I liked how you didn't try and push your opinion into peoples head. You were very mindful and subtle when approaching this topic. One thing I ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • General Articles Re: My Breakup With Sweets

    I was writing an article for a paper and then this happened....... Dear sweets, I am so sorry to say this but I am breaking up with you. You may ...

    Apr 2, 2011
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lava's Volcano [Active]

    Would you review this for me please? :) Thank you

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Tantalize

    Nice story, very well written. There are just a few things I would like to point out however. You have random capitalization throughout the article. You were the best with ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Enough

    Very good story! I absolutely loved it. It kept me interested and was written amazingly well.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Pakistan: Love it or Leave it

    This is a pretty good essay but they way you worded a few things confused me. Such as..... If they find the people to be uneducated then they should educate ...

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: My story.

    That is horrible :( I'm sorry you had to experience that.

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: nonsense

    Like many others have said; you should make this into a poem. :)

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Why?

    What's got you feeling down :( lmao

    Mar 25, 2011
  • General Articles Re: Picture Perfect

    This is my first real article so please be brutally honest and review :) Also, if you see any grammar issues please notify me! Today's media is packed with seemingly ...

    Mar 25, 2011


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown