User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    I'm probably not supposed to double-post, but hey... um... get over it? Oh well. I still love ya and yeah... hi again.

    Jan 21, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: I'm Freakishly New

    Actually, I'm a girl... not a man... oh well. You get the point. Bambi's my hero! He is the role model for all people who can't manage to stay on ...

    Jan 20, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi people

    Hi millie!!! *waves*

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member here...

    Hi!!! You just joined yesterday and all these people welcomed you already. *jealous*. I wish I were that popular... Oh well. Hi!!! :D

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    She takes credit for recruiting the genius! *sigh* It's true. Hehe band geek! I love ya, but I'm glad I'm no longer a part of it! Um... welcome? I can't ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hallooo?

    Hello! Welcome! Howdy! Salutations! Ok... I'm good now. Hi!!!

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I didn't know we had this...

    Had I known, I would've posted this 200 million years sooner. Oh well. *200 million years later* ... I'm ready. I found out where I live and that is Michigan. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    one comment (besides "hello!!!"): I LOVE YOUR AVATAR AND YOUR SIGNATURE!!! see, you're awesome already. :D

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This would be me... ... ....

    It's just some cool-looking tower blue-things-ish. I really have no clue, but the pic i wanted was too big and this looked awesome... so i'm using it! :D

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This would be me... ... ....

    I get to talk about ME!?! talk about me and not get critiqued... wow! I like this.... Hmm, let's see. I'm Lisa... yoha_ahoy recruited me whenever she recruited me... Now ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello....again I shall do this...

    ... I hope your dad doesn't die... or if he does, not too soon. :(

    Oct 4, 2005


If I had control over the quote generator, I feel like I would put half of YWS in it.
— Kaia