User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Other Poetry Re: Down To Heaven, Up To Hell

    Thanks... is the ending any better? I still don't know if I like it or not.

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Not Meant To Die

    To explain the story behind the poem: Brook Krogel was a girl a met through swimming last year. She was really sweet and didn't look down on underclassmen like most ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Archive Re: A Complacent Beginning

    Wisps of wind pull at my hair and threads of heat flit about my toes. I curl up on the rocking chair near the steps, barely hearing my father and ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: You Were Not Meant To Die

    Today was not meant to take you away. We did not know it would come. We did not see you vanishing into the mist of eternity I watched you fly ...

    Oct 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Sunset

    (since you were being nice and critiquing my poems, I decided to be nice and come check your out! :D ) I love the way you explained how you feel, ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile

    Wait, Bobo, you've confused me... can you send me an example of what you consider "true poetry". I'd just like to get an idea of what you mean... right now ...

    Oct 11, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Royal Engagment (chaper one)

    :D

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Favorite YWS Member

    Well MY favorites are all the newbies (probably includes me :D ), and Darkersarah because I love her avatar!!!

    Oct 7, 2005
  • Romantic Novels Re: Royal Engagment (chaper one)

    Your... grammar... is... driving... me... crazy... Please fix the spelling and grammar ASAP. It's killing a potentially great story! I like your dtory idea and I hope you'll continue writing ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Untitled

    I definitely think it could use linebreaks. However, you do portray your feelings well and I must say I like that a lot. Try separating your thoughts more and try ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: An Angel For Me

    I'm not sure why, but I really liked how "gone" and "song" don't rhyme in the 3rd stanza. It breaks it up a bit and keeps the rhyming from sounding ...

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Smile

    Smile My eyes ache when they watch your face, refusing to smile, smile like you did a long time ago in the bright light of the sun you sparkled, a ...

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This would be me... ... ....

    It's just some cool-looking tower blue-things-ish. I really have no clue, but the pic i wanted was too big and this looked awesome... so i'm using it! :D

    Oct 5, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: This would be me... ... ....

    I get to talk about ME!?! talk about me and not get critiqued... wow! I like this.... Hmm, let's see. I'm Lisa... yoha_ahoy recruited me whenever she recruited me... Now ...

    Oct 4, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello....again I shall do this...

    ... I hope your dad doesn't die... or if he does, not too soon. :(

    Oct 4, 2005


It suddenly struck me that that tiny pea, pretty and blue, was the Earth. I put up my thumb and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth. I didn't feel like a giant. I felt very, very small.
— Neil Armstrong