User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Battle

    I feel like I'm balancing on a fence post, not completely sure if i like/ dislike the repetitiveness. OK, i fell. I like it because I do it sometimes too ...

    Nov 9, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: What Are You Wearing?

    cowboy hat bleach-stained jeans green redneck shirt bra and underwear (duh!) no socks or shoes (hey- im going line dancing... yeah.)

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    5/10 ... i guess... what!?!

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Girls tease, A rant

    Just one comment: I feel bad for the girl now. How would you feel if people you didn't know were talking about you to a guy you might/might not like... ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Demon

    I am screaming, but I cannot remember why. I feel no pain, no anguish. My eyes are fused shut, unopenable (or so I thought). There is something haunting me, preventing ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm in Hell

    How was I to know That today was to be my final day? That my hours were limited, Torn from me as a thief Would steal a wallet. I thought ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: -force be with you Padawan-

    I was rather confused until I read your subscriptish thing. It was a good idea, but there's no point (in my opinion) to a poem that you can't understand without ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Ghost

    Two words: No rhyming. :D Please, yours always turns out so much better when rhyming... disappears? Whatever. I'm tired and I didn't like the rhyming. :( I liked the words ...

    Nov 8, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: k

    This can be discussed and thought of millions of different ways, but I think a person can be completely straight. It doesn't mean that you have to hate your own ...

    Nov 7, 2005
  • Archive Re: A Complacent Beginning

    My eyes blur when something hits my head, freeing my mane from the entanglement of the branches. Pain leaves me. I float, peacefully, through the air, though my mind still ...

    Nov 5, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Nightmare

    How do you delete? I hate this poem.

    Oct 26, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: My Nightmare

    It did not take much for them to abandon me. Just a shooting pain, tearing me away from the lights of my glory. I had been their star, the winner ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Archive Re: A Complacent Beginning

    I shake my head, trying to awaken myself from this nightmare, but to no avail. A burning sensation screams up my side and I realize that this is no dream. ...

    Oct 20, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: To streaks,with love!-( please comment)

    Wow... um someone's in love with their highlights. Try getting them permanently next time. :D OK, if you're going to ryhme in the first stanza (which was a good effect) ...

    Oct 16, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    I really liked the message your poem sent and your rhyming. Usually i hate it when people ryhme, so good job! However, in the third stanza "claim" and "gem" don't ...

    Oct 16, 2005


I think I have thankfully avoided being quoted.
— Lavvie