User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Other Poetry Re: You know that you're crazy when

    I agree on the formatting... needs some spacing between thoughts. But I liked it, so good job!

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Judgment Day

    There's a lot of pain and confusion in this poem, so much so that it was difficult to comprehend. However, this can be a very good effect and I enjoyed ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    I can't believe you knew what I was talking about, yoha!!! I freaked out when I saw it this morning but couldn't find words that were worthy of it. :( ...

    Nov 24, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: THE FAIREST DAME

    Apologies for not being picky while I read. :D It seems like most people don't follow grammatical rules, so when there's (finally) someone who expects us to pay attention to ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Too Beautiful

    How do you describe with words things beyond beauty and grace? Is there nothing I can say that will show you what I speak of? "So beautiful!" you will cry ...

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hallooo?

    Hello! Welcome! Howdy! Salutations! Ok... I'm good now. Hi!!!

    Nov 23, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Complete silence- CAN SOMEONE PLEASE COMMENT ON THIS POEM?

    The ending was just kind of like "what? Hold on, I have to reread that". You need to be clearer in your point for writing and make sure readers aren't ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: I didn't know we had this...

    Had I known, I would've posted this 200 million years sooner. Oh well. *200 million years later* ... I'm ready. I found out where I live and that is Michigan. ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^ Silence, by Duskglimmer. I tried to say what hadn't been said! :D

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Silence

    The last stanza was rather cliche, but since your poem was sort of an explanation for the cliched (if you even understand what I'm trying to say) "Silence can be ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    4/10 because I hate boys in eyeliner ( ](*,) ) and its... creepy. 4 points for imagination then!

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Archive Re: The Phone Call

    Sleep found me quickly, a single blessing amist the darkness of the moonless night. I drift among the stars, oblivious to Jason and even to Denise. They cannot enter the ...

    Nov 21, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Christmas List

    CLOTHES!!! er... um... sorry 'bout that. I'll try and restrain myself... a coldplay CD would be wonderful. :D

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: hello!

    one comment (besides "hello!!!"): I LOVE YOUR AVATAR AND YOUR SIGNATURE!!! see, you're awesome already. :D

    Nov 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Jailbreak

    So many memories! I guess I'm biased because I know all the fun attached to this poem, but I really like it!!! Yay you!

    Nov 15, 2005


Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
— Abraham Lincoln