User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^ Welcome to Krapport, USA [Town and Country]

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Welcome to Krapport, USA [Town and Country]

    Well I happen to live in a small town... we're not like this! ... Okay, maybe a little... all right! We are! I know you already know this, but I'll ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Google fight!!!!

    Mom: 85,700,000 results Dad: 56,800,000 results Sorry Dad, guess Mom beat you... again.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You.

    10/10 because that movie is absolutely awesome... and I didn't have enough room on mine either. :D

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Birds

    I've already told you this, but I'll remind you: it's the second line of each stanza that is the problem. In all your first lines, you have a color description. ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Snow Birds

    I agree that that's either too many colors close together or too few. I suggest either changing the order of your stanza so there's no two color descriptions next to ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Daughter Nature's Dreams

    Well titled. You really got under this person's skin and showed us her wants the way she would. Good job. There is one stanza, though, that doesn't quite fit and ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Moonshine/White Fist

    Considering all the restrictions (must rhyme, must have refrain, etc.) it's not all that bad. The only reason I gag is because it reminds me of the teacher that assigned ...

    Dec 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What you would love to say to reviewers but can't...

    You liked it!?! I hate it. I wanted critique... see that little message at the bottom... oh wait. You never read it, so how would you know what I wrote ...

    Dec 3, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: !!

    *evil grin*

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing Sarah

    I must say I agree with you on the title, Chevy. Not my favorite, but I have no idea what would be a good title. I'm open to ideas. Also: ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    Had anyone else been there, they would have been inclined to agree.

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hole in the Heart

    Hey- the poetry was good, but I liked the format best. You win. (and thanks to Dusky for pointing out that we can see it all pretty). Yup, its all ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: -Untitled-

    First off, fix your grammar and spelling. But that's already been said, so I'll leave that and continue. You don't get a very strong beginning when you end your first ...

    Dec 2, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Losing Sarah

    It is not a normal pain that you feel when you lose her. It is not natural, not feigned. It cuts deep, boring into your soul and aching to pull ...

    Dec 1, 2005


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat