User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Spins Out of Control

    When the World Spins Out of Control When the world spins out of control, It's usually best to consult a troll. For he tends to give the best advice Unless ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    this wasn't deleteable... :(

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Lend Me Your Shoulder

    SPELLING! stil should be "still" an should be "am" higer should be "higher" Feirce should be "fierce" Spell check, won't you? :D Either I'm really tired or there was no ...

    Dec 18, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cliff Johnston

    Changed... sorry about the grammar error. Any better?

    Dec 17, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Cliff Johnston

    Much like yoha_ahoy's required english ballad. The rules: must have a set rhyme scheme (refrain does not have to follow the scheme), a refrain,at least 6 stanzas, a plot, a ...

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: new member here...

    Hi!!! You just joined yesterday and all these people welcomed you already. *jealous*. I wish I were that popular... Oh well. Hi!!! :D

    Dec 16, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Crit the person above you!

    ^^ wishing is so hard to do Please don't crit I'm in Hell . Please!!! :D

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: wishing is so hard to do

    The ending was a bit... surprising? It was too abrupt, as Muse said. You may like it like that, but in my opinion, you need some form of prior foreshadowing. ...

    Dec 15, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm in Hell

    Natyr Lucio: Don't look to another poet for that effect. What? Sorry, I understand everything ... and agree with a majority of it... but this. I wrote it. :D

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Well, I still stand in that LOTR lovers can find it quite diffucult to crit this. And I agree in that sonnets are insane to write. If I even tried ...

    Dec 14, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm in Hell

    I changed it some... I think this sounds better, but it's hard to love your own writing. Any opinions?

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gandalf and The Balrog

    Awesome battle that one. I loved your rhyme scheme as well... and that you remained consistent with it. That's hard to do and not sound forced, but you got it. ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Archive Re: Narural born maniac

    "And make sure it's super-fine white! None of this whole-wheat crap! I won't be patient! Go, fool!" The gryphon raged. John frowned, rooted to the ground. "No." He hissed back.

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yoyo!

    She takes credit for recruiting the genius! *sigh* It's true. Hehe band geek! I love ya, but I'm glad I'm no longer a part of it! Um... welcome? I can't ...

    Dec 11, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: I'm in Hell

    That's kind of funny that you thought that the last line was forced (it's good to know that it sounded like that), but that actually was the easiest stanza to ...

    Dec 11, 2005


XD YES !!!! EMBRACE THE POWER OF CAPS LOCK + EXCLAMATION!!!! no SHAME IN BEING EASILY EXCITABLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
— Euphory