User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^ wrote forest of darkness and hypnotizes me with her avatar.

    Jan 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: hi people

    Hi millie!!! *waves*

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Re: person above ya! #3

    ^^^Has an awesome avatar and a creepy username.

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Keeps Spinning Out of Control... (part 2)

    When the world keeps spinning out of control, You must know that you can request no troll Because he has just thrown you about, Maybe even stuffed you right full ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How important are looks?

    I actually think that, unless you enter a profession (such as screen acting, modeling, etc.) in which looks are basically everything, good looks are a hinderance. I mean, when a ...

    Jan 12, 2006
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate avatars!!!!

    10/10 I love it.... whoosh!!! fire.

    Jan 11, 2006
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Citrus Mist

    This was a good poem... I don't even like orange juice, so that's saying something. :D

    Jan 6, 2006
  • Narrative Poetry Re: The Lost Maiden

    I apologize in advance as I am not going to be as kind. :D OK, first off, if the maiden's hand was stolen by the king of Haden, why would ...

    Jan 4, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who has the coolest username and avatar???

    DarkerSarah's Johnny Depp avatar wins... no competition there. Umm... no other nominations.

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Hand

    The only problem I had with this poem was that you explained it at the end. Don't bother. It's beautiful and I think you should let readers think what they ...

    Dec 31, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: *Untitled*

    Mirrors are wonderful things to write about. 100/100 on subject!!! Yay!!! Just a couple of grammatical things: instead of a comma at the end of the first line, it should ...

    Dec 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Good Wishes to Sheer Disaster

    "a part" should be "apart". And take Firestarter's advice. His punctuation and grammar makes your poem flow better and pause in the correct places. It's a nice idea and I ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: You know your addicted to LotR when...

    You start quoting from the movie as part of regular conversation. (like all the time!!!) You like to tell your mom that you are hungry by quoting: "Merry, I'm hungry." ...

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: When the World Spins Out of Control

    I have yet to finish it... look out for PART TWO!!!! I do need to work on the rhythm though... ah well. I'll change it soon enough.

    Dec 21, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Men Much Do Many Bloody Dinner Cobwebs

    I'm in on a secret.... yoha will reveal all soon enough.... I LOVE IT, but i cannot tell why currently. Sorry!

    Dec 21, 2005


Maybe the real Mariah Carey was the friends we made along the way
— Ravena