User avatar

forest_ofthe_nightingale

  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Blinded by Darkness

    (before I say anything about yr poem, I must say that when you write a constructive criticism, tell what you LIKE too!!! If you don't like anything keep your mouth ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Running

    OK, i like the this poem and the idea behind it, but I'm wondering, did you mean to have "pain" and "rain" rhyme in the first stanza? It takes away ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mysterious Door

    I love the ending. Its flows really smoothly and leaves no explanation... that can be a perfect way to end.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Title pending poll. Wow, this was cathartic.

    I liked the sinister feel here. It made me want to hurt the person who was talking. That's really awesome.

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Gone

    I really like the message of this poem. I totally agree with you. However, the last phrase in the last stanza is just not giving you the finish you need. ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hate

    OK, this has potential, but it jumps too quickly from the cutting to telling the mother what the subject has been doing. Why did that person tell on themself? Why ...

    Sep 25, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Upon that Meadow

    This poem is soo beautiful! There was only one minorly minor thing I could barely find "wrong" (i probably shouldn't even label it as "wrong") OK, just put quote marks ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Lyric Poetry Re: "Love can lead the way" Please read and rate if po

    I definitely agree with Dream about the grammar and the second-to-last sentence, but in some other sentences, the order in which you placed the words doesn't sound as good as ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Idealistic vs. Reality

    Yup, i totally agree. It definitely shows how crappy this world is, BUT (oh no, here it comes!) I think the flow of the poem could be a lot better. ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: The Mirror

    The Mirror What do I see in this mirror? In this mirror all cracked and dingy? I see a memory, a tiny memory, and what I saw so many years ...

    Sep 19, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: Stone Age???

    Hmm... I like some of the description, but its all just little fragments and you don't really get much of a picture... Like here: soft air humming cool buzz silver ...

    Sep 13, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: A Mass of Swirling Water

    A Mass of Swirling Water It came as our death sentence, a huge, spinning mass, swirling in circles, tummeling in sheets of death, like daggers, a million tiny daggers destroying ...

    Sep 10, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Fly

    When I read this, I wasn't really sure how to really read it. I don't know, but it didn't seem to all fit together. I actually like the title (I'm ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Other Poetry Re: A Sea of Unworthy Thoughts

    Yeah, um, yoha ( its weird calling you that, but oh well...) I'm gonna take my poem back... and explain a bit too. I actually did start writing a story ...

    Sep 9, 2005
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hidden reality

    I think this is a good poem. It really hit me and I was like "yeah, I completely agree with that." but I don't quite understand the phrase "It was ...

    Sep 8, 2005


I AM ONE WITH MUSHROOMS
— inksthewriter